Sunday, November 28, 2010

Salvation in a Cup of Joe

This painting is from my "cartoon" series of which there are many. A satirical look at the world through my laughing eyes. We are a coffee drinking-make that organic, free trade, green, world market friendly. God's will is how I've come to live my life and when things are meant to be, they will happen as God intended. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Jesus, born again freak but I do believe in a higher power out there. I know God gave me this talent and is allowing me to explore it at this point of my life. I've been made to wait until this time for a reason...just not sure what it is yet.   Take your chances in life. It's never to late to pursue your dreams. Dreams can't come true if you don't try. You're one step closer to achieving when you take that step.

No comments:

Post a Comment